Please contact us if you're interested in having Richard speak to your group. His topics can be adapted for keynotes, workshops, and luncheons. Topics include:
- "Be Unique Or Be A Commodity" explains how individuals, businesses, and non-profits can stand out from the crowd.
- "Write Your Book and Change Your World" covers why and how to write and self-publish a book.
- "Set Your Business Apart With Your Chamber Membership"
- "How To Prepare a Speech Without Really Trying"
- "A Day In the Life of a Gospel Rescue Mission Resident"
- Other speech topics can be adapted from his books for your organization
- 8/24/2019: Oregon Chamber of Commerce Ambassador Convention, Keynote address
- Weekly: Richard speaks often at Rogue Valley Networking Toastmasters Club meetings. You are invited to visit our club and discover Toastmasters for yourself. We meet Mondays from 4 to 5pm via Zoom.
- 2nd the 4th Fridays: Richard is also a member of an advanced Toastmasters club: Global Trainers Online which meets at 6am UTC on the 2nd and 4th Saturdays of each month. That's 11pm to 12:30am Pacific Daylight Time. With members from 10+ countries around the world, member focus on training online to a mainly non-English as first language speaking audience. Learn more at https://globaltrainersonline.toastmastersclubs.org/
"What Was the Hardest Lesson You Ever Learned?"
Richard enjoys competing in Toastmaster speaking contests. In this impromptu speech, Richard gives a surprising answer to this thought-provoking question. This is the final contest round which began in 184 clubs. This speech earned Richard second place.
I have had the honor of working with Richard on several projects that require marketing skills and expertise. Richard is a consummate professional. His attention to detail without losing sight of the bigger picture makes him invaluable. I have personally benefited from his marketing insights and can recommend him without reservation.
Chamber Banquet Emcee
Richard Emmons emceed the Grants Pass Chamber of Commerce Annual Awards Banquet in 2017 and 2018. In his closing words, Richard encourages greater involvement in the chamber and the community.
Richard is an outstanding Public Speaker. His spontaneity in pulling a room full of thoughts, comments and happenings together to make it relate to what is happening at the moment is amazing. We have used him as Master of Ceremonies for our Awards Banquet and he is professional and witty.”
What To Do When a Prospect Says, "No Thank You"
Richard is the founding President of Rogue Valley Networking Toastmasters. In this speech, Richard shares how to overcome objections during sales presentations.
Listen carefully, this speech might help you make more sales today!
Richard and I were colleagues in 2004 for a short term project. After that project, we have continued a professional relationship. I seek Richard’s advice for business counseling and coaching. I highly recommend him for his business management practices and professional speaking skills. His creative and inspirational nature is contagious. He knows how to work and lead a team effectively and efficiently."